Reasons to choose an AmeriGlide Vertical Platform Lift
The AmeriGlide Hercules II Vertical Platform Lift provides a safe, easy to use, accessibility option for your home or business. Here are just a few of the reasons why the AmeriGlide Hercules is the leading wheelchair lift for residential or commercial applications.
- Heavy-duty frame supports rated loads of up to 600 lbs.
- The motor and electrical system are mounted at the top of the lift, protecting them from any issues regarding installation in a flood plain, or any area where water may become an issue. Having all the vital components located at the highest point of the lift also allows for easy serviceability.
- Easy access to the front of the vertical lift for service or repair issues. Only the upper screws need to be removed in order to detach the shroud and gain access to mechanical components if your lift needs to be serviced. In addition, the rear and sides of the shroud can be easily removed if necessary.
- The AmeriGlide Hercules II uses the very popular and respected UL Listed Honeywell EMI/ESI interlocks. This lock is popular in the Residential Elevator industry due to its durability and reliability.
- The lift easily converts from left hand to right hand operation.
- All vertical platform lifts are tested under maximum capacity loads before they leave the factory. The amp draw is recorded for each unit to verify proper function and operation.
- Every gate is tested with the actual unit with which it will be shipped.
- The three-prong plug end is already attached to the unit.
- AmeriGlide’s standard platform size is 36" x 48" for a compact footprint.