Residential Elevators & Dumbwaiters for Aging in Place
- Most homes can be outfitted with an elevator for around $10,000 to $15,000, which may sound like a lot of money, but it is considerably cheaper than relocating to a one-story home or paying for a homecare assistant.
- Residential elevators only take up about 12-15 square feet, yet they come with weight capacities of up to 1,000 pounds.
- An elevator can be a smart investment that helps you get around and adds to the value of your home.
- Can carrying heavy loads of up to 200 pounds up and down the stairs of your home
- Takes up very little space in your home
- Can be installed in a day
- Come in do-it-yourself installation kits for the home handyman
- Will help reduce your risk of injury due to strains or falls
- Economical option with prices starting under $3,000