Location: Raleigh, NC
Salary Range: $25.00/hour
AmeriGlide has been improving the lives of our customers throughout the United States and Canada since 2001! Is it our mission to provide the best possible solutions to our customers, helping them to overcome their mobility and accessibility challenges and stay in the homes they love. Our mobility and accessibility products, including stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, elevators, lift chairs and scooters, as well as our incredible network of dealers and distributors is second to none. With more than 10,000 families helped each year, AmeriGlide is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
We are seeking motivated individuals to help us change lives for the better! In this role, you will be installing mobility and accessibility products such as stair lifts and platform lifts, in customers' homes while maintaining a professional and compassionate attitude. Our Installers have the important job of not only installing the products we sell, but also demonstrating the safe and proper use of their new mobility solutions, and making sure all of their questions are answered.
The ideal candidate for this position should be able to walk up and down stairs while carrying equipment without issues. Working well within a team is essential, as our installers work together on larger installations, such as elevators or vertical platform lifts. A valid driver's license and safe driving record are required in order for our installers to drive equipment to and from worksites.
- Install vertical platform lifts, stair lifts, and residential elevators
- Service and repair equipment
- Follow simple technical instructions and read technical drawings
- Diagnose and correct defective machine parts
- Disassemble and reassemble machines
- Provide occasional tech support and training
- Mechanical/technical abilities and experience
- Teamwork attitude
- Attention to detail and ability to identify potential safety hazards
- Effective communications skills
- Reliability and punctuality
- Clean background check
- Valid Driver's License
Education and Experience
- High school or equivalent
- Two years in a technical trade preferred
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
Seem like a good fit?