Customer Service Representative
Location: Raleigh, NC
Salary Range: $16/hour
AmeriGlide has been improving the lives of our customers throughout the United States and Canada since 2001! Is it our mission to provide the best possible solutions to our customers, helping them to overcome their mobility and accessibility challenges and stay in the homes they love. Our mobility and accessibility products, including stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, elevators, lift chairs and scooters, as well as our incredible network of dealers and distributors is second to none. With more than 10,000 families helped each year, AmeriGlide is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
We are seeking professional and caring individuals to join our amazing Customer Service Team! In this role, you will provide 5-star support for all our customers. Communication is of the utmost importance in this position, as you will be connecting with customers as well as manufacturers and installers to ensure our customers have the best possible experience with AmeriGlide.
The best candidates for customer service must be able to maintain Professionalism, Patience, and a "People-First" attitude throughout their interactions with customers and other organizations. Ability to coordinate with multiple parties as well as keeping customers updated with the status of their concerns is also extremely important.
- Answering customers questions and concerns
- Walk customers through basic troubleshooting processes
- Keep clear customer records
- Provide feedback on the customer service processes to management
- Computer and internet skills
- Ability to remain calm when working with frustrated individuals
- Positive attitude
- Desire to succeed
- Professional appearance
- Effective communications skills
Education and Experience
- High school or equivalent
- Previous work in a Customer Service role is preferred
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
Seem like a good fit?