Majority of electrical equipment at the top of elevator.
Laser cut and CNC folded interlocking sling components.
We believe in providing a residential elevator that exceeds all industry standards in safety, performance and reliability. Our residential elevator package delivers unparalleled reliability, ease of service, and a smooth quiet ride. The Elite is thoroughly engineered using the latest 3D engineering software, tested in a factory test tower before being certified by a well-known independent testing laboratory. We stand behind our products with a commitment to prompt, professional service and a 2-year, hassle-free, warranty policy.
- Travel Speed of 40 fpm (nominal)
- Standard cab size 3'x4'. Additional sizes available
- Standard cab interior height 6'8", 7'0" or 8'0"
- Electromechanical door interlocks
- Broken cable type "A" instant safeties
- Optical landing system
- "Sleep mode" to conserve energy and component life when elevator is not in use.
- Aluminum platform and rail brackets
- Load capacity of 950 lbs.
- Recessed lighting, automatic
- Stainless steel fixtures
- Concealed telephone for emergency communications
- Travel distance up to 48'5"
- Overhead clearance requirements - 6'8" cab requires 102", 8'0" cab requires 117" (measured from top landing floor level to lowest point in the elevator shaft)
- Controller supports 4 landings standard, 7 landings optional
- Automatic 2nd level homing (after 20 minutes, elevator will automatically move from the 1st level to the second level.)
- All safety features required by ASME A17.1, section 5 (National Elevator Code)
- ETL listed controller
- Panel Options
- Cab Options
- Ceiling and Lighting OptionsCeiling and Lighting options can be mixed and matched.