Term of warranty - This warranty is valid for a period of 24 months from the date that the product ships. Purchase price for product must be paid in full for manufacturer to release parts under this warranty.
Coverage - This warranty applies to the repair or replacement, at the manufacturer's option, of parts that fail due to defective material or workmanship. The manufacturer may, at its option, provide factory reconditioned parts. This warranty is provided to the final purchaser of the product and is not transferable. The manufacturer's warranty does not cover labor charges for the removal, repair or replacement of warranty parts.
- 1. This warranty only applies to products installed and maintained by an Authorized Dealer in conformance with all applicable local and national codes.
- 2.The warranty is void if regular inspection and maintenance of product is not being carried out by an Authorized Dealer in accordance with the recommendations contained in the Owner's Manual. It is the Owner's responsibility to keep records of all such service.
- 1. Consumable items which include: light bulbs, batteries, oil seals, mechanical switches, guide shoe inserts, drive belts, hydraulic fluids, greases, oils, etc.
- 2. Structural or cosmetic components that are subject to normal wear and tear, external forces and/or misuse. This includes metal panels, glass, Plexiglas, gates, doors, buttons, switches, upholstery, trim, etc.
- 3. Items that require periodic assessment, maintenance and/or replacement. This includes paint, caulking, weather seals, etc.
- 4. Malfunction or damage to product caused by accident, misuse, abuse or vandalism, lack of proper maintenance, improper installation or placement of product, neglect, improper adjustment, modification or alteration, structural condition of building or hoist way, overloading, failure to follow operating instructions or acts of God.
Standard Procedures - Required warranty parts will be shipped at the manufacturer's expense by UPS ground. Expedited or air shipment of parts is available at the customer's request and expense.
Disclaimers - The manufacturer disclaims liability for any personal injury or property damage resulting from the operation of a product that has been modified from the original design. No person or company is authorized to change the design of this product without written authorization from the manufacturer.
The manufacturer's obligation under this warranty is exclusively limited to the repair or exchange of parts that fail within the applicable warranty period.
The manufacturer assumes no responsibility for expenses or damages, including incidental or consequential damages. Some states and/or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation may not apply to you.