The AmeriGlide Elite Residential Elevator is a practical addition to any multi-level home that serves disabled or elderly individuals.
Installation is an additional charge and will be quoted on a a per job basis.
Do you own a split-level or tri-level home? A vertical platform lift may be a better option. .
- The home elevator's rigid guide rail system can be installed into a wood framed home, so block walls and backing plates are not required.
- Uses a sheave drive system that operates very quietly and is energy-efficient
- A non-skid floor, recessed lighting, and handrail makes this a very safe elevator
- A beautiful interior is complimented by melamine paneling
- The doors are self closing and easy to operate for an individual in a wheelchair
- Every landing offers emergency access
- Free shipping is included
Have questions about the
Dave, our elevator expert, is ready to answer any questions you might have about the Elite Elevator. Fill out the form below and he'll get back to you soon. Items marked with this color are required.