Our Reconditioned Hercules II 750 Residential Vertical Lift makes home access even more affordable. Reconditioned at the factory to arrive at your home in like-new condition, these lifts offer the same capabilities and specifications as our new Hercules II 750 Residential lifts; however, they are covered by a 30-day parts-only warranty rather than the standard warranty protection offered on a new lift model.
Same as the new unit, the Reconditioned Hercules II 750 Residential Vertical Lift has a robust 600 pound weight capacity and a 36" x 54" solid platform. This residential lift, with its weather resistant controls and sturdy construction, is designed to withstand even the harshest weather. Contact one of our residential lift representatives to learn more about the Reconditioned Hercules II 750 Residential.
The Hercules II 750 Residential Vertical Lift at a Glance:
- 750 lb. weight capacity
- Solid platform
- Safety pan
- Some assembly required
- Can be further disassembled for inside installations
- AC motor with high-strength Ball screw drive
- Paddle platform controls
- Switches and controls are weather resistant
- Top limit switch allows you to set the stop of the lift at any height (up to the maximum lift height)
- Bottom limit also included
- ASME A18.1, Section 5 - "Private Residence Vertical Platform Lifts" compliant when properly configured
- CSA B44.1 / ASME 17.5 - "Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment" compliant when properly configured