AmeriGlide Career Opportunities
Here is your opportunity to join a growing marketing team for a well-established, industry leader that is rapidly expanding. We are looking for a versatile Multi-Channel Digital Marketing Specialist who can handle a range of projects and SEM responsibilities including: PPC advertising for a number of accounts on Google and Bing, Affiliate Marketing, Comparison Shopping Engines, and Social Media. This position also requires assistance in other marketing projects as needed, including: link building, content promotion, and local SEO for AmeriGlide distributor websites.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Background in pay-per-click management.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Knowledge of social media marketing best practices.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Certified by Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Google Analytics certified.
- Experience in affiliate marketing.
- Experience with comparison shopping engines.
AmeriGlide is becoming a household name in mobility products, and we have more opportunities than ever for experienced, success-driven sales professionals. Our mobility solutions agents have an expert knowledge and understanding of the mobility products we offer, such as stair lifts, wheelchair lifts for vehicles, residential/commercial wheelchair lifts, walk-in bathtubs, and bath lifts. This position requires career sales professionals who are motivated, courteous, and knowledgeable of mobility products and the benefits they offer.
- Helping inbound callers by answering their questions, determining their needs, and providing the appropriate solutions from our selection of mobility products.
- Follow up on prospective clients by making outbound calls.
- Coordinating with third-party vendors to guarantee accuracy and promptness of orders.
- Constant communication with management and other agents to ensure the highest possible quality of service to our clients.
- At least 3 years of professional sales experience, preferably in the area of home medical/mobility products.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Computer and internet skills: candidates must be proficient using desktop software such as web and email clients, spreadsheets, and other applications.
- Associate or bachelor degree strongly preferred
AmeriGlide's passion is providing a higher quality of life for its clientele. We take great pride in our selection of mobility products and reputation for excellent service. Ideal candidates will share this passion for helping the senior and disabled communities we service. Ideal candidates are driven to succeed in a sales environment.
This opportunity is for our call centers in Raleigh, NC, Mesa, AZ, and Atlanta, GA. We offer a strong compensation package with a base salary plus commission and incentive bonuses. If you believe you are an ideal candidate for our team, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.