The #1 Home Elevator in America
The Elite is the most affordable and easiest to install elevator, making it the best choice for your home.
The Lowest Cost Residential Elevator
AmeriGlide is the only elevator provider that shows you pricing up front. Give us a call and we'll walk you through our quick and easy process.
Custom Elevator Cab Layouts & Beautiful Finishes
Hundreds of configurations with up to 7 stops and varying entry/exit sides. Choose from melamine, veneer, and traditional wood finishes and more.
Small Elevator Cab Sizes & No Machine Room Required
With small cab sizes available and no need for a machine room, the Elite can be installed in homes with minimal space.
We believe in providing a residential elevator that exceeds all industry standards in safety, performance and reliability. Our residential elevator package delivers unparalleled reliability, ease of service, and a smooth quiet ride. The Elite is thoroughly engineered using the latest 3D engineering software, tested in a factory test tower before being certified by a well-known independent testing laboratory. We stand behind our products with a commitment to prompt, professional service and a 2-year, hassle-free, warranty policy.
- Travel Speed of 40 fpm (nominal)
- Standard cab size 3'x4'. Additional sizes available
- Standard cab interior height 6'8", 7'0" or 8'0"
- Electromechanical door interlocks
- Broken cable type "A" instant safeties
- Optical landing system
- "Sleep mode" to conserve energy and component life when elevator is not in use.
- Aluminum platform and rail brackets
- Load capacity of 950 lbs.
- Recessed lighting, automatic
- Stainless steel fixtures
- Concealed telephone for emergency communications
- Travel distance up to 48'5"
- Overhead clearance requirements - 6'8" cab requires 102", 8'0" cab requires 117" (measured from top landing floor level to lowest point in the elevator shaft)
- Controller supports 4 landings standard, 7 landings optional
- Automatic 2nd level homing (after 20 minutes, elevator will automatically move from the 1st level to the second level.)
- All safety features required by ASME A17.1, section 5 (National Elevator Code)
- ETL listed controller