The AmeriGlide Hercules II vertical platform lift provides a safe, easy to use, accessibility option for your home or business. Here are just a few of the reasons why the AmeriGlide Hercules is the leading wheelchair lift for residential or commercial applications.
- Heavy-duty frame supports rated loads of up to 600 lbs.
- The motor and electrical system are mounted at the top of the lift, protecting them from any issues regarding installation in a flood plain, or any area where water may become an issue. All the vital components are located at the highest point of the lift. This also allows for easier serviceability.
- Easy access to the front of the vertical lift for service or repair issues. The shroud only needs the upper screws removed. The rear and sides of the shroud can also be removed, making servicing the lift very easy in comparison to other competitive products.
- The AmeriGlide Hercules II uses the very popular and respected UL Listed Honeywell EMI/ESI interlocks. This lock is used in the Residential Elevator industry due to its durability and reliability.
- The lift easily converts from left hand to right hand.
- All vertical platform lifts are tested under maximum capacity loads before they leave the factory. The amp draw is recorded for each unit to verify proper function and operation.
- Every gate is tested with the actual unit with which it will be shipped.
- The three-prong plug end is already attached to the unit.
- AmeriGlide’s standard platform size is 36" x 48" for a compact footprint.