If you no longer have use for your Acorn, AmeriGlide, Harmar (Pinnacle) or Summit stair lift, we can buy it back. It’s a great way to not only recoup cost but also to help someone else, who perhaps cannot afford a new stair lift, increase their mobility by purchasing your used stairlift.
You can be assured that used stair lifts are inspected from top to bottom by a factory trained stair lift technician and installer. Before being resold to another customer, used stair lifts are disassembled and:
- All electrical components are tested.
- Each track is cleaned and inspected for any damage.
- Each used stair lift motor is inspected for excessive wear.
- Drive trains are always cleaned and lubricated.
- Batteries are tested and replaced, if the voltage is less than 12 volts on either battery.*
*This insures that the batteries will have at least 50% of their expected life span.
Please fill out the form below and a customer care specialist will contact you to discuss purchasing your used used stair lift.