If you no longer have use for your Acorn, AmeriGlide, Harmar (Pinnacle) or Summit stair lift, we can buy it back at a fair price. Our stair lift buy-back program is a great way to get a return on your initial investment and help someone else, who may not be able to afford a new stair lift, to increase their mobility.
You can be assured that used stair lifts are inspected from top to bottom by a factory trained stair lift technician and installer. Before being resold to another customer, used stair lifts are disassembled and:
- All electrical components are tested.
- Each track is cleaned and inspected for any damage.
- Each used stair lift motor is inspected for excessive wear.
- Drive trains are always cleaned and lubricated.
- Batteries are tested and replaced, if the voltage is less than 12 volts on either battery.*
*This insures that the batteries will have at least 50% of their expected life span.
Please fill out the form below and a customer care specialist will contact you to discuss purchasing your used used stair lift.