Sales & Product Questions
1 (800) 987-6308
1 (866) 294-4460
If climbing the stairs of your home has become increasingly difficult and downright dangerous, purchasing a used stair lift will give you a new lease on life. Our selection of used battery powered stair lifts will allow you to regain access to all levels of your home and enjoy a new level of independence for an incredibly low price.
Every used stair lift that we sell has been put through a thorough inspection and repair process that will ensure that your used lift will look and operate like new while still saving you money. To learn more about this money saving option, give us a call today. Our stair lift experts are standing by, ready to answer all your questions.
You can purchase an AmeriGlide Certified Stair Lift with confidence that it will fulfill all your accessibility needs.
- Each lift is carefully inspected and tested before leaving our refurbishment center.
- Each Certified Used Stair Lift comes with a 1 Year Parts warranty.
- Custom track is cut to ensure the proper length of the customer's needs.
- Nationwide installation available
- Technical support is available for all Certified Used Stair Lifts.
|Basic Installation Included||No|
|Standard Capacity||300 lb|
|Max Track Length, Standard||12'|
|Max Track Length, Optional||25'|
|Rail Angle, Min||30°|
|Rail Angle, Max||45°|
|Constant Pressure Controls||Yes|
|Footrest Safety Sensor||Yes|
|Digital Diagnostics Display||No|
|Unit Footprint, In Use||24.25"|
|Unit Footprint, Parked||14"|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts Only|