For customizable convenience and safe stairway transportation at a great price, you can't beat our used AmeriGlide TK Access Citia AC Stair Lift. Each AmeriGlide unit is outfitted with quality-engineered components to keep you mobile and enjoying all levels of your home. Superior standard features include: an electric-powered rack & pinion drive system, a folding footrest with safety sensors to ensure you or a loved one or pet won't be harmed, and a swiveling seat that makes wheelchair transfers a snap every time you use your stair lift. Most configuration options also come with a handheld pendant control with wireless call/send controls that will ensure your lift is always right where you need it. However, if you choose the Sapphire seat configuration, the controls will be built directly into the armrest.
- Sapphire: a fully upholstered contoured seat back with a 300-lb. capacity, fold-up 18-inch wide seat, and folding arms with armrest-mounted controls.
- Heavy Duty: a contoured seat back with a 375-lb. capacity, fold-up 21-inch wide seat, and fixed straight armrests.
- Premier: a contoured seat back with a 300-lb. capacity, fold-up 18-inch wide seat, and independently folding arms.
- Supreme: a curved seat back with a 300-lb. capacity, fold-up 18-inch wide seat, and fixed straight armrests.
- Deluxe: a curved seat back with a 300-lb. capacity, fixed 18.25-inch wide seat, and fixed armrests.
- Standard: a high-impact polymer seat back with a 300-lb. capacity, fixed 18.25-inch wide seat, and fixed armrests.
The used AmeriGlide TK Access Citia AC stair lift is one of our best bargains on a dependable stair lift for home use. We currently only carry pre-owned models, so availability of certain configurations may be limited. Please ask our representatives for more information when you call to place your order.
You can purchase an AmeriGlide Certified Stair Lift with confidence that it will fulfill all your accessibility needs.
- Each lift is carefully instpected and tested before leaving our refurbishment center.
- Each Certified Used Stair Lift comes with a 1 Year Parts warranty.
- Custom track is cut to ensure the proper length of the customer's needs.
- Nationwide installation available
- Technical support is available for all Certified Used Stair Lifts.
|Drive Type||Rack & Pinion|
|Basic Installation Included||No|
|Standard Capacity||300 lb|
|Max Track Length, Standard||8'|
|Max Track Length, Optional||32'|
|Constant Pressure Controls||Yes|
|Footrest Safety Sensor||Yes|
|Call Stations Included||Yes|
|Digital Diagnostics Display||No|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts Only|