A used AmeriGlide heavy duty stair lift combines maximum strength and durability with an affordable price, making it a great value. This heavy duty stair lift, capable of safely lifting up to 500 pounds, has a spacious, contoured seat, accommodating armrests and footrests, and ultra-smooth starts and stops.
The Heavy Duty Stair Lift at a Glance:
- 500-pound weight capacity
- 1/3 HP DC motor
- 110V AC grounded outlet
- Rider faces down the stairs when riding up or down
- NOTE: Uses 30" of space, so it must be installed on 36" or wider staircases
You can purchase an AmeriGlide Certified Stair Lift with confidence that it will fulfill all your accessibility needs.
- Each lift is carefully instpected and tested before leaving our refurbishment center.
- Each Certified Used Stair Lift comes with a 1 Year Parts warranty.
- Custom track is cut to ensure the proper length of the customer's needs.
- Nationwide installation available
- Technical support is available for all Certified Used Stair Lifts.
|Basic Installation Included||No|
|Standard Capacity||500 lb|
|Max Track Length, Standard||12'|
|Max Track Length, Optional||20'|
|Seat Width, Min||23"|
|Constant Pressure Controls||Yes|
|Footrest Safety Sensor||Yes|
|Digital Diagnostics Display||No|
|Unit Footprint, In Use||29.75"|
|Unit Footprint, Parked||23.75"|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts Only|