No more wrestling with heavy loads of laundry, bags of groceries, and other hard-to-carry items! With the AmeriGlide Express dumbwaiter, moving goods and supplies in your multi-storied home is now fast and easy. After a few days of using it, you'll wonder how you ever lived without a dumbwaiter.
The Express Dumbwaiter:
- Carries up to 100 pounds (200 pounds units are also available)
- Standard interior dimensions are 20" W x 20" D x 30" H (custom sizes available up to 30" x 30" x 36")
- 5-year warranty on drive train and 2-year warranty on parts
- 1/3hp 90V DC motor
- Plugs into a 115V AC grounded outlet
Faster installation than the competition. Unlike most electric dumbwaiters, which rely on complex pulley systems, AmeriGlide's Express dumbwaiter is pre-assembled in our factory. That means there are no pulleys to install, no intricate rail systems to assemble, and no complicated wiring to figure out! This makes installation of the AmeriGlide Express much easier than the competition.
NOTE: A shaft must be available or constructed in order to use the AmeriGlide Express dumbwaiter. Please consult with a local contractor for more information on shaft construction. We will work with your contractor to provide application drawings customized with dimensions for your specific project.
Installing the AmeriGlide Express Installation of the Express can be completed by a contractor, a handyman, or a skilled homeowner in these steps:
- Connect sections of track
- Secure the drive cable to the header
- Route the wires to the control buttons and door interlocks
And to facilitate installation and routine maintenance, simply use the temporary plug-in bypass control.