Prices are in U.S. Dollars
Our Reconditioned Hercules II 600 Commercial Vertical Lift makes commercial, business, and public access even more affordable. Reconditioned at the factory to arrive at the job site in like-new condition, these lifts offer the same capabilities and specifications as our new Hercules II 600 Commercial lifts except for their 30-day parts warranty.
Same as the new unit, the Reconditioned Hercules II 600 Commercial Vertical Lift is built strong and offers many features that cost extra on our competitor's lifts. These include: weather resistant controls, top and bottom limit switches, a 42" high guard panel, and a fixed ramp. The lift's platform is a solid style platform with safety plate and comes standard with a solid handrail and paddle controls.
- 600 lb. weight capacity
- Solid handrail
- Solid platform
- Platform safety plate
- Constant pressure controls
- Switches and controls are weather resistant
- Top limit switch allows you to set the stop of the vertical lift at any height (up to the maximum lift height)
- Bottom limit switch also included
- 36" x 54" non-skid platform
- 42" high solid side platform walls
- Large number of options to meet commercial regulations
- Some assembly required
- ASME A18.1, Section 2 - "Vertical Platform Lifts" compliant when properly configured
- CSA B44.1 / ASME 17.5 - "Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment" compliant when properly configured
Contact us and one of our vertical lift experts will answer all of your questions about our Hercules II Commercial Vertical Lift and any accessories you may need.