We often buy back our stair lifts from customers who no longer need them, allowing us to offer used stair lifts at a considerable discount over new and reconditioned stair lifts. For many customers on a budget, a used stair lift can provide an affordable way to ensure loved ones can enjoy new levels of safety and independence in their own home.
Rest assured that all used stair lifts are completely disassembled and inspected, cleaned and lubricated before being reassembled and offered for resale. Batteries are also tested and replaced if necessary, to ensure that they last for at least 50% of their expected life span.
Are you thinking of selling your stair lift? If you no longer need your stair lift, why not recoup some of the cost and let us buy it back from you? We are always looking for used AmeriGlide, Acorn, Pinnacle, and Summit stair lifts in good, working condition.
Certified Used Stair Lift Features
Purchase With Confidence
- Track is custom cut to fit your need perfectly
- Nationwide Installation is available
- If needed, Technical Support is furnished
- Each lift is carefully inspected and tested before it leaves our refurbishment center
- Each used stair lift comes with a 1-Year Parts Warranty (equal to a lot of new stair lift warranties).