AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators
AmeriGlide is the recognized leader in stair lifts, vertical lifts, and wheelchair lifts on the Internet. Americans looking for lift solutions have come to rely on our quality, reliability, support, service, and price. Our professional staff has the knowledge and expertise to help guide you through the entire process of determining which stair lift, vertical lift, or wheelchair lift is best suited for your needs. You can certainly pay more for your lift, but we can confidently state you cannot buy a better lift at any price. See for yourself why we're the top selling stair lift manufacturer in the United States - call us today for a quote!
Transport yourself upstairs and downstairs with comfort and ease! With an AmeriGlide stair lift all you have to do is sit, and the chair lifts you up the steps. AmeriGlide manufactures the only stair lifts specifically designed for home owner installation and the only stair lifts that include a 10 year warranty. With industry leading low prices, AmeriGlide makes it easy for homeowners to purchase a stair lift.
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today by dialing 1 (800) 514-4986 and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,349.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $1,299.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $2,100.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $5,950.99
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Vertical Platform Lifts are used primarily for lifting persons with physical disabilities from the ground up to the main floor of their home or business.
The AmeriGlide vertical lift's smooth and quiet performance makes this a dependable and versatile unit.
Starting at $1,479.00
Our AmeriGlide Wheelchair Lifts are the highest in quality and durability. We offer many ways to find the lift that will work for your combination of vehicle and wheelchair or scooter.
Starting at $499.00
Starting at $1,199.00
Starting at $469.00
Starting at $569.99
Starting at $15,998.99
Just one look at our AmeriGlide Elite home elevator and you'll know immediately why this is the hottest-selling elevator around.
Starting at $175.00
Our line of evacuation products will help ensure that everyone, including the mobility impaired, is able to quickly and safely escape in the event of a fire or other emergency.